Thanks to all those who attended our June 7, 2016 dinner & AGM. It was a great time!
Click here to see some memorable moments
Welcome to ORNGT
Perioperative Registered Nurses at
the Hospital for Sick Children
The Operating Room Nurses of Greater Toronto was founded in 1960.
Our objectives are:
- to unite perioperative nurses for the purpose of promoting and maintaining optimum nursing care of the patient throughout the perioperative phase
- to provide continuing education for the membership consistent with:
- College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) licensure
- Canadian Nurses Association CPN(C) certification requirements
- to promote the exchange of ideas and knowledge among perioperative nurses
- to provide representation for association membership at the provincial level, Operating Room Nurses Association of Ontario (ORNAO)